Does Sephora have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Add answer and rate this store
Yes, Sephora does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to Sephora. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Yes — Apply
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Sephora's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Update: we've found 464 more cosmetics & makeup stores that currently offer affiliate programs and 2,620 health & beauty stores that are offering affiliate programs . You can also view all 23,580 stores that offer affiliate programs across all categories.